Monday, November 21, 2011

Music News from Bradley Chapman: Say Hello, Mailing List, and Upcoming Performances!

Hello my loyal fans,

I hope this update finds you well as we head into the holidays.  I've got exciting news to share with all of you!

SAY HELLO...
It was about this time last year that I started the process of auditioning for the Los Angeles Master Chorale, and taking other steps to advance my musical career.  When we moved to Glendale last summer, I started recording songs in the spare bedroom.  After hearing a few sample recordings, many people were asking me (and Milly) were they could buy my music.

At last, that question can finally be answered. Say hello to my new music storefront on the web:

>>> http://cdbaby.com/cd/bradleychapman3

CDBaby is one of the largest distributors of music by cage-free independent artists.  All tracks will be on sale for 99 cents.

I've only submitted one song through their online distribution service so far (iTunes and Amazon will pick it up in a few days).  Please note: the first track on CDBaby was meant to be a test, and was actually recorded 5 years ago in Guatemala.  I'm in the process of clearing the mechanical licenses for the other works I recorded in Glendale, so they should be available shortly.


Bradley_chapman_album_cover_50

MAILING LIST
Going forward I will be using multiple social media channels to announce performances and new tracks for sale:
- Facebook Fan Page
- Emails from Posterous

If you are already a "fan" (and you're receiving this message), then I've added your email address to Posterous, a blog plus mailing list that that has its own presence, but also streamlines posts to Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/etc.  If you wish to unsubscribe from my mailing lists (what, you don't love me!?) let me know or click the Unsubscribe link in any email sent from Posterous.

UPCOMING PERFORMANCES

METROPOLITAN MASTER CHORALE
ICE, Sun Dec 4, 2011 @ 6:30PM, Hollywood United Methodist Church

HOLY FAMILY CATHOLIC CHURCH
Advent Concert, Sun Dec 11, 2011 @ 7:30PM, Holy Family Church in South Pasadena

LA MASTER CHORALE, 213-972-7282
Mahler Symphony 2
: Sun Jan 22, 2012 @ 7:30PM, Walt Disney Concert Hall (tickets@laphil)

Mahler Symphony 8: Sat Feb 4, 2012 @ 8:00PM, Shrine Auditorium (tickets@laphil)

Bruckner & Stravinsky: Sun Feb 12, 2012 @ 7:00PM, Walt Disney Concert Hall

A Tribute to Henryk Górecki: Sun Jun 10, 2012 @ 7:00PM, Walt Disney Concert Hall


That's it for now!  Thank you for your support; I'll be here all week.  Just leave a dollar in the brandy snifter on the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment